Friday, March 15, 2013

What We're Wearing

I am sick, I haven't gotten out of bed for days, no one is taking care of me. I could continue complaining, woe is me. I can't breathe through my nose at all and breathing through my mouth all night is making my lips so chapped. Every time I wake up to send Daddy or Astor a text whining about how sick I am I put on a layer of Maybelline's Baby Soft Lips. At least my lips stay hydrated while the rest of me suffers.



Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton


I wear my Margiela flame tee way too much, I'll admit it. It's the perfect size where I can just wear it with leggings, and it's instantly a cool look. To switch it up a bit this time, I layered on a plaid flannel and camouflage jacket for a print clash. I'm obsessed with my new vintage camo jacket I scored on eBay. And this Alexander Wang silver bag just acquired via sample sale for $60(!) is the final pop.



 Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

2 comments:

health and beauty