Friday, November 22, 2013

What We're Wearing November 22nd, 2013


This morning I used my it's a 10 - miracle leave-in product. This leave in conditioner eliminates frizz, restores shine, adds moisture, and protects your hair. No need to use a bunch of products when you have this one handy. I hopped out of the shower, used a few sprays and styled my hair. Now my hair looks professionally done. 



Perfectly Glosses Kisses,

Sutton



My "What We're Wearing" entries might just be Canadian tuxedos with different sweaters over them for the rest of the winter months. Cold weather makes me a uniform person: I used to have two looks, either a dress with ankle boots or a collared shirt under a sweater or sweatshirt with a leather/plaid/brocade skirt. I've added this denim-on-denim with knitwear icing to the rotation, so if you think about, my monotony is actually changing things up. My look is all budget fast-fashion here - Target denim shirt, H&M sweater, Forever 21 Jeans, hand-me-down leather jacket - oh, and the Miu Mius.




Handbags and Hugs,

Astor


No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty