Friday, November 15, 2013

What We're Wearing November 15th, 2013

Today I'm wearing Glossybox lipstick in "Glossy Pink". Even if you're not a huge lipstick fan, you will love this one - wears like a lipstick, but feels like a gloss. It doesn't make my lips feel dry, which always happens when it's chilly out. Glossy Pink is a favorite shade - it's a neutral shade that enhances my natural lip color. 

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton





Okay,  so I already had the initial surprise of falling in love with Johnny Was - their clothes are crazy gorgeous and so detailed, but I just hadn't thought bohemian was my thing. But kind of like how Vineyard Vines' preppy Spring 2014 collection made me realize I can work a preppy style into my repertoire with my own personal twist for a bit of a wardrobe refresh, I know now I can work bohemian style into my grunge-leaning look. I'm all about controlling your shopping by only buying things that are completely you, but when you truly fall for something so incredibly made, that is you: you love it, you'll work it and make it look undeniably you with your own styling. So, I'm now on my second Johnny Was piece. I can't get over the embroidery of this blouse. I. Just. Cannot. I feel like I picked it up in a quaint mountain village in Peru. It's just gorgeous and vibrant and wanderlust-y. Oh. And I'm also wearing new bangs and new hair color, which I got last week at John Barrett, and I've never been so happy with my hair. Go there now.





Handbags and Hugs,


Astor






No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty