Friday, November 8, 2013

What We're Wearing November 8th, 2013




Today (and ALL days!) I brushed my hair with my Mason Pearson hairbrush. Yes, his hairbrushes are pricey, but they are honestly worth every penny. After using it one time you will see a difference in your hair, it will be smoother and shinier. Boar bristle brushes are the best for your hair and Mason Pearson is the top of the line and absolute best! He makes different brushes for different hair types - thick, normal or fine hair, there's a brush for you. If you don't own one, go buy one right now. I promise you will thank me later. 

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton









I wore this Helmut Lang dress to the Vineyard Vines Spring 2014 preview – stay tuned for that report! Even though it’s chiffon and not Helmut Lang’s signature jersey, it’s still every bit as luxuriously soft as the brand’s tees. It’s kind of like wearing a cloud – an artfully, asymmetrically tiered, Eastern-influenced printed cloud. I topped it with a metallic paint-coated cardigan from H&M, my equally metallic Alexander Wang bag and my H by Hudson boots.



Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty