Friday, November 1, 2013

What We're Wearing November 1st, 2013



Today I was much too lazy to do a full face of makeup. But I didn't forget my lashes – Benefit’s They’re Real mascara makes my eyelashes look GIANT! No need for fake lashes when you have this baby. The wand is magical. 

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton





Okay, so today’s look is not so much a full look as it is a bracelet. But I’m obsessed with this bracelet and really wanted to show it to you. Two words, guys: tassel pulls. You open and close this bracelet by sliding the tassels. Which are made of chain. It’s awesome. And I love the teeny skulls, delicate yet edgy. I’ve worn this bracelet non-stop since getting it. I love how the tassels add a hint of drama to any wrist stack.

It's from Kitsch, a line that makes insanely cute jewelry - you know that jewelry that's all the rage right now because it's delicate and minimalist yet cool and playful, and will continue to be timeless beyond the trend because of those very qualities? This is it. Start shopping here. They also make these awesome, no-snag hairbands from printed stretchy fabric that are actually completely shame-free to wear around your wrist as so many of us do with our hairbands. They really can double as bracelets. So check it.
  



Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty