Wednesday, January 16, 2013

December Starbox



You know how much I loved November's Starbox, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but December's was even better.
 

 




This box came with a 15 eye shadow palette. Which I might add is a $99 value when the box only cost you $15! With reds, greens, oranges, blues, violets and yellows you can accomplish almost any look. The bright colors allow you to switch up your go-to naturals for a refreshing, festive, bold look. Of course the box also included the info for you to check out great tips on how to use these shadows for a new shadow look. This palette is going to be my one-stop savior for nights on the town. I don't even have to think about it, every color I could want is right here.

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty