Friday, September 20, 2013

What We're Wearing September 20th, 2013

Today my skin looks great because I used MDSolarSciences Evening Facial Repair Serum last night. Daily sun exposure wreaks havoc on your skin, this serum helps to repair that. My skin is brighter and more even this morning because of it. Not to mention it includes Retinol, green tea extract and chamomile for anti-aging and soothing properties - what more could I ask for? No wrinkles or redness for me, please.


Perfectly Glossed Kisses,


Sutton




With summer winding down but temperatures still warm-ish, it's the perfect day for this Johnny Was dress. It's summery in its breezy, bohemian lace, and easily made fall-ish with ankle boots - my H by Hudson navy boots happened to the be the perfect complement to the dress's intricate blue embroidery. I'm happy this dress came into my life (we're really happy together) because I used to love Johnny Was aesthetically but think it was a bit too bohemian for my personal style, but now I see how easy it is to transform any piece with your own spin. I love that it's just a tad hippie-ish but instantly feminine-yet-downtown with a belt and boots.





Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty