Need to know:
- They ship to USA and to Canada
- Your box can include anything from makeup, nail care and body care, basically anything and everything beauty-related (my favorite kind of gifts, in case you haven't started my holiday shopping yet)
- When you sign up you create a beauty profile which is fun to fill out and lets the company know all about you.
- If you refer 5 friends you will get a free box, who doesn't love a freebie?
- $12 per month which you can cancel at any time, but if you sign up for a longer subscription you will save, $30 quarterly (save $6), $100 for the year (which gets you two free months)
Okay enough blabbing, let me get to the good stuff; what was inside my box.
Pur~lisse Gentle Soy Milk Cleanser and Makeup Remover
Bodyography Foundation Primer
I also got the Bodyography Veil Foundation Primer in clear. This is a clear primer that fills in wrinkles and evens out your skin before applying a foundation. Now your foundation will go one smoothly as last longer.
You may already know I love Blinc mascara, I posted about it previously. This mascara creates tubes around your lashes. And I love this mini size, great for popping into a Pandora clutch.
These individually wrapped cards help you say goodbye to clumpy mascara. Use the card to lift your (already curled) lashes and apply mascara as usual.
Perfectly Glossed Kisses,