Thursday, November 15, 2012

Beauty Box 5

If you read my Birchbox post, then you know how much I adore monthly beauty boxes, so I needed to try out another one. I just got my Beauty Box 5 subscription and was not disappointed. This box is $12 per month and they send four to five samples; the samples are a mix of luxury, vegan brands and drugstore brands so you will definitely get things you will enjoy.








Need to know:
  • They ship to USA and to Canada
  • Your box can include anything from makeup, nail care and body care, basically anything and everything beauty-related (my favorite kind of gifts, in case you haven't started my holiday shopping yet)
  • When you sign up you create a beauty profile which is fun to fill out and lets the company know all about you.
  • If you refer 5 friends you will get a free box, who doesn't love a freebie?
  • $12 per month which you can cancel at any time, but if you sign up for a longer subscription you will save, $30 quarterly (save $6), $100 for the year (which gets you two free months)
Okay enough blabbing, let me get to the good stuff; what was inside my box.



Pur~lisse Gentle Soy Milk Cleanser and Makeup Remover


 I hadn't tried anything from Pur~lisse before and now I love this delicate cleanser. Especially when I'm feeling lazy and don't want to remove my makeup and then wash my face. Worked perfectly for me last night when Astor and I got home at an ungodly hour from a Park Ave duplex soirĂ©e.


Bodyography Foundation Primer 


I also got the Bodyography Veil Foundation Primer in clear. This is a clear primer that fills in wrinkles and evens out your skin before applying a foundation. Now your foundation will go one smoothly as last longer.


Blinc Mascara

  
You may already know I love Blinc mascara, I posted about it previously. This mascara creates tubes around your lashes. And I love this mini size, great for popping into a Pandora clutch.


Lash Card

 These individually wrapped cards help you say goodbye to clumpy mascara. Use the card to lift your (already curled) lashes and apply mascara as usual.


City Lips


This peptide and hyaluronic acid-infused gloss pumps my pout like no other. I already see and feel a difference.



Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton 

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty