Monday, November 5, 2012

Egyptian Magic

I get a lot of advice, words of wisdom from friends, family, co-workers – but never from a jar of moisturizer. But then again, none of them ever claimed to be magic. Skeptical? Believe the hype about Egyptian Magic. “Peace, divine love, perfect health and eternal blessings” aside, this all-natural (fragrance and paraben-free) concoction of olive oil, beeswax, bee pollen, royal jelly and propolis extract combine to form a balm that when warmed in the palms of your hands transforms into an oil - which is nothing short of miraculous.

Applied to the skin, it soothes and hydrates, leaving it super soft but not greasy. Think dewy, gleaming, Sports-Illustrated-bikini-model-in-Tahiti skin. You can kiss winter-ravaged skin goodbye. Did I mention kissing? It’s also excellent on chapped lips. And it even cleared up a nasty bout of self-induced (don’t ask!) eczema. This one product has become my all-season skin savior.

Could I buy a product with fancier packaging? Sure. Could I use a moisturizer with more luxurious ingredients? Yep. Could I find something cheaper in the drugstore? Yeah. Will it part the Red Sea? Nope. Probably not. But will it make a lazy-as-hell-panic-stricken me shell out $37.00 for a 4-oz jar every time I come even close to running out? You betcha!  And that, my friends, is magic.



Love,

Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty