Thursday, December 13, 2012

November Starbox

I am a star (in my own head) so I needed to check out Starbox, the monthly subscription box from Starlooks. I recently received the November box and wanted to share my goodies. As you know from past posts I have a serious obsession with monthly beauty boxes. This one did not let me down. Starlooks is a company with their own makeup line and for $15 a month they send you three to four FULL SIZE pieces from makeup to hair products to accessories. All made by Starlooks. Don't worry if you're a newbie beauty girl; you have me and the Starlooks website, which will give you beauty tips on your new products.
 
The actual box is different each month; November was a leopard print. Every box comes with mystic quartz crystals. Their cute idea: collect them and place them in a jar for your makeup brushes.
 




The first thing I noticed was the 3 in 1 mascara guide/applicator. As you know (I truly hope), mascara is the last step for your eye makeup. Is there anything more devastating than perfecting eye shadow and applying mascara to have your eye lashes transfer the wet mascara to your eyelid? Didn't think so. Use this applicator to hold your lashes in place while applying mascara to keep it on your lashes where it belongs. The other side of the tool does the same for your tiny lower lashes.




This box included their Tender Gloss Lipstick in nude. I was very happy with this product; a gloss and a lipstick in one is one of my favorites; easy to apply and lasts a long time, no needless reapplying with this. I also love how moisturizing this product is.
 




Finally, I was sent an eyeshadow palette with four colors. I, of course, dropped it and cracked one of the shadows. Not to worry, they didn't seem to spill at all and it is in a flat surface. This palette made the perfect brown smokey eye.




Need to know:
The website has tips, tricks and tutorials for their products
They have a point program; buy products and rack up points to use on your next purchase and save money! (Every dollar spent = 1 point. Get 100 points and save $10 on your next purchase. )

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty