Friday, December 7, 2012

What We're Wearing

I admit it, I'm lazy and I never feel like washing my hair. Shut up, judgmental, you're not supposed to wash it everyday. Yes, I love to have glossy clean hair (feel free to come over and wash it for me) but I don't like having to wash it, and dry and style it. I guess it comes from growing up having your own personal stylist and then having her cruelly yanked away. Bottom line, it still needs to be done. This morning I hopped into the shower with an oily head that needed some TLC. I used Yes To Carrots Scalp Relief Shampoo and Conditioner. It removed oil, product and now I have shiny clean hair.



 
Yes to Carrots Scalp Relief Shampoo and Conditioner $7.99 Each
 
 
Perfectly Glossed Kisses,
 
Sutton
 
 
 
 
Everyday it's boots. Boots, boots, boots. Because I have to wear tights in the winter and I'm still awkward turtles about wearing tights and flats that are anything but black. But today I was determined to wear my Miu Miu loafers. It's been far too long. I miss them so. And every time I open my closet I see them looking at me with those big, sad eyes - well, crests - and it breaks my heart. Even when flats are chosen, they watch the YSL loafers get chosen over them time and time again because they are black, when the Miu Mius know they are far more comfortable. Today I planned my outfit all around my shoes, so Miu Miu and I could have a special day together. I teamed them with my super-comfy Topshop gold sweater and an extremely old blue lace skirt from Urban Outfitters that requires stealth layering because it's annoyingly sheer - something I didn't find out until this year so apparently I've been wearing it for years just sheer. Awesome.
 
 
 
 
Handbags & Hugs,
 
Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty