Friday, December 21, 2012

What We're Wearing


 
Today I am wearing IOMA's Repair Gel. This product is amazing, after using it my skin's appearance is much more radiant. And fine, I will admit that at times my skin is not perfect but this miracle worker makes everything better. Bye bye blemishes and oil, hello soft and smooth skin. A true all in one; astringent, toner, and hydrater. One step and done.

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton




Today was one of those weird weather days that you have no idea how to dress for. Everything I put on ended up giving me serious doubts about how it would hold up under rain, serious wind and abnormally high (read: humid) temperatures. I ended up opting for a thicker sweater so I could wear a lighter jacket. This is one of my favorites, from Lulus, and happens to be a gift from Sutton – see, she does good sometimes. I always try to balance the super 3-D texture and bold stripes with some classic monochrome staples, like this pleated black skirts from Urban Outfitters and these sleek over-the-knee boots from Thirteen Vintage.
 
Handbags & Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty