Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Company You Need To Know: LACC Nail Polish

I am a nail polish fiend. From shiny to matte to glitter to neon to shellac, I have yet to find a nail polish shade I don't like! I change my nail polish at least once a week (usually two or three times!)
While I am polish passionate, I cannot ignore the chemicals found in most nail polish. To my surprise, I was totally pumped when I discovered la couleur couture. LACC's polish is vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, and absent of toxins and chemicals! Say bye-bye to formaldehyde. I know you're convinced, but wait there's more:  each polish contains a protective UV inhibitor.
I was lucky enough to get my hands on these polishes, and wasted little time in trying them out. And yes, my friends did also. I agreed to let them borrow different colors in exchange for me snapping a few pictures to share with you. (I know, I am such a generous and loving friend).









 

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,
Sutton

1 comment:

health and beauty