Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July Birchbox


I am obsessed with monthly boxes – and can barely contain my excitement when my Birchbox shows up! I cannot wait to tear into the box and check out all of my goodies! I haven’t shared a box with you since October so I know we are due for one!


 
Vivant Skin Care Green Tea Antioxidant Cleanser
I used this cleanser with my Clarisonic and it left my skin clean and moisturized, without any hint of an oily residue. Bonus – it removes makeup!
 


Pür Minerals CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40
I am a CC cream lover, it brightens, moisturizes, primes, and conceals! This cream did not let me down. My skin looked flawless and I could leave my apartment knowing I was protected with SPA 40. This cream is also supposed to help rid your face of dark spots, while it did leave my skin looking great, I have only used it twice so I can’t share any long term benefits with you.



Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper
I always let my hair dry naturally during the summer, it is way too hot to blow-dry! With that said, it does need some help. I tried the sample of Curl Keepers and to my surprise it didn’t leave behind any gel ‘crunch’, it just left created soft, bouncy curls.


 

Birchbox Bobby Pins
I am obsessed with these bobby pins, I actually recently bought the six pack of them from the website. They don’t snag by hair and truly stay in place better than other any kind of bobby pin I have previously tried. I also love that they are so cute – who doesn’t love polka dots? Now that I have 8 of them I am thinking that I just might need to decorate some of them.

 


Caudalie Divine Legs
While this was a very small sample, I think that it is my favorite item in June’s Birchbox. This tined lotion left my legs looking naturally tan. It has a subtle sheen that left them looking flawless, but not in a cheesy glittery way. The lotion also claims to be firming, I cannot comment one way or the other because I have only used it once.
 
 
Perfectly Glossed Kisses,
 
Sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty