Stylish LifeWhen you love fashion, it seeps into every bit of your life. Life lessons learned, come to light in a style context. Like searching for your soul in a pair of shoes, there are certainly many ways fashion can be the vehicle of wisdom. From working a retail job that teaches you about blogging, to seeing that all the "fashion rules" are meant to be broken, and how even the most casual piece of clothing can be the hot trend of the summer (never, say never!). This week we have a great mix of life lessons with summer essentials to get you through the weekend. So take a look, it's quite an amazing roundup this week!
Links a la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup!
- AllisBelle: Tutorial: Festival Hair and Makeup inspired by Lana Del Rey
- Carly Tati: Story of the Espadrille
- Daria Burkova: BLOGS I READ . BLOGS TO READ
- Fashion Thrill: The surprising dangers of skin exfoliation | Part I
- Fashion's Queen Bee: What Working in Retail Has Taught Me About Blogging
- Flysongbird: Dream Girls - Dress Like The World Is A Better Place
- Incognito: Interview to editor-in-chief of Boys by Girls
- Italian Curves: Plus Size Swimwear by the swimming pool
- Juliet's Lace: Five reasons why I'm not following you.
- Labels & Love: Models Against Bullying
- Love, Sweetie Bear: Deep Conditioning Your DRY & FRIZZY Hair
- Look Sharp, Sconnie: What My Body Has Taught Me About Happiness
- Modestelle; DIY Rockstud Studded Valentino Cuff
- Nothing to Wear: A Public Service Announcement: on buyers remorse
- Sobbing on Fifth: The Rise of the Fashion Sweatshirt - the Best Picks
- Stilettos & Tequila: 10 Fashion Lessons The Devil Wears Prada Can Teach You
- Style Vanity: DOs & DON'Ts of Sunglasses & Fun Looking Pairs This Summer
- The Style Enigma: Beat The Heat: The Summer Work-Wear Guide
- Trend Survivor: Fashion DIY- How to Wear Your Pareo
- What Would You Wear If..: What Would You Wear If...You Were a Modern Disney Princess?
Handbags and Hugs,