Monday, October 1, 2012

Five Questions with What Would Ashley Wear!




One of SOF’s first Twitter loves was Ashley of the blog WhatWouldAshleyWear – and we consider it true destiny because we were introduced to her ever-awesome blog. Now, we’re addicted – we obsess over her vibrant, smart and effortlessly chic style and her witty voice, plus her mix of sunny Floridian and sleek New York sensibilities. That being said, it’s obvious we had to interview her here on SOF, and we’re thrilled that she obliged!

SOF: If you could only wear one designer for the rest of your life - but had unlimited access to everything from that label - what would it be?
A: Two words: PROENZA SCHOULER. Enough said.

SOF: What are your favorite three things in your closet?

A: My Reed Krakoff hairtacular shoes,
My Alex Wang t-shirt dress just because of the way it feels and fits,
And a random evil eye bracelet I bought from a market in Marbella, Spain. Whenever I wear it, I feel like I have such awesome luck and well, let's face it- the evil eye pendant will always be in style.

SOF: What is your favorite fall trend and what can't you wait to wear to rock it?

A: I'm seeing a lot of rocker chic leather jackets with studs and other funky embellishments and they are calling my name. One store at a time.

SOF: What is your favorite go-to brick-and-mortar store? And online store?
A: I've given in and have been feverishly popping in and out of Zara consistently for the past few weeks. More than anything, I love supporting small boutiques so I pop in and explore random shops in Soho and Nolita when I can. I also like Crossroads Trading in Williamsburg for thrift deals.
For online shopping I'm always creeping Mikkat Market and The Outnet.

SOF: What is the last thing you bought?

A: I bought a bunch of pants and denim in "fall" colors from Zara and 3 pairs of flats. I'm in the process of making sure my closet is ready for fall.

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

1 comment:

health and beauty