Wednesday, October 17, 2012

SOF's Favorites from Lucky Magazine's Fall Edit

You guys know by now that Lucky Magazine is the bible to Sutton and I, or you haven’t been paying attention. I get like a kid at Christmas – like the Christmas when your parents realize you’re starting to doubt Santa so they totally overcompensate with the gifts – when Lucky does any sort of compilation of their seasonal picks. I’m all like “teach me your fall 2012 shopping ways, Lucky.” Not that I wouldn’t know how to shop otherwise, but this helps me realize where I want to spend my rent/student loans/electric bill money in an inspiring yet organized fashion. So when the most recent picks for fall hit Lucky’swebsite, I obviously pored over it – and figured as long as I’m doing that, I might as well share with you young pretty things. You can check out their total, comprehensive list, and now you can see what, out of everything they picked, I’ll personally be chasing.

Oh, hai, Carven dress, gathered and wrapped at all the most flattering places and covered in a cool, of-the-moment graphic print.



This Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony blazer would fill both my voids for a red coat and an oversized menswear jacket. Done and done.

We already know my unbridled love for this Kenzo sweater - mod cool has never been so effortless.




Speaking of Kenzo, ain't this dress just the prettiest little spin on this season's baroque trend?




This Carven bag is sleek and classic with a contemporary twist. I need its shape, its color, its texture, its everything.




This is why Charlotte Olympia is all that's holy in fashion. This little bag is so unique, so playful, so painfully cool. I happen to be obsessed with these little Russian dolls, so this is an obvious must. And I can keep all the little dolls inside.



There is no trend more amazing than baroque, and there is designer that did it more perfectly than Dolce & Gabbana. This needlepoint bag nails it.



The coolest take on color-blocking - love this Kenzo bag's flash of print, the jolt of color, and how it's all tempered by the sleek structure. 

I have a serious Pashli addiction, more than any other cult bag, I NEED this one in every color. And while I'm not a big fan of pink, the bag's sharp, contemporary aesthetic make this a very cool take on the girly shade. I think this would get along famously with an all-black outfit.




Carven can do no wrong in my eyes, and their Renaissance-esque prints are the stuff dreams are made of. Is there any more unique way to wear such...well, unique prints than on your feet? You can pop any outfit with these ladylike, eye-catching shoes.




Chloe - master of luxe minimalism. These sculptural sandals would seriously up your fashion cred in a very sophisticated way.


Everyone's talking about these studded Isabel Marant pumps and it's no wonder why. They're the most perfect fusion of edgy and ladylike.




Nicholas Kirkwood, why are you just. So. Good? Printed high-heeled brogues? Yes, please.


Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty