Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Zebra French Manicure

When I am feeling lazy but still want a fun manicure I turn to Sally Hansen nail stickers. So many of their designs are eye-catching - although, at times, can be a bit much (at least for someone out of middle school). Don't worry, I have found the perfect way to make it work for those of us out of the Bieber stage.



I used the pink zebra polish strips, which can be purchased at most drug stores.



I painted my nails black and let them dry.




The package comes with two sets of 'nails.' Each set is in a closed package, only open one! You don't need the other one and if you open it, they will dry out and you won't be able to use them in the future.



I stuck the side of one of the polish strips to the bottom of my nail to make a French manicure. 


Ta-Da! I was very happy with how this mani came out, much more fun than a traditional french but not too overpowering to wear anywhere - instead of in-your-face zebra, it's now a grown-up-but-fun finish.

I love the Sally Hanson stickers, they are easy to use, and last MUCH longer than polish. (But I will warn you they are a pain to take off.)

Perfectly Glosses Kisses,

Sutton






2 comments:

  1. I am really impressed, you managed to salvage a chic look out of something completely hideous at first glance, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Now you go try it and show me a picture! I think that any of the Sally Hansen stickers would look cute as a French manicure.

    ReplyDelete

health and beauty