Friday, October 12, 2012

What We're Wearing

I am wearing some of my favorite Willa products today, in honor of the launch event last night. The Smile Butter Lip Balm in mango is great, I have it in Miami Mango, which smells so good, and the shea butter leaves my lips super moisturized.


Smile Butter Lip Balm $7.50

I am also wearing "Face the Day," an oil-free SPF 30 tinted sunscreen. (Willa's favorite product!) You may already know that I love products with sunscreen, no sun damage wrinkles for me. And this is tinted, and as Willa says, "blends easily".

Face the Day $14.50

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton



And, also in honor of the event last night, I'm focusing my "What We're Wearing" on what I actually wore last night. 



This dress is one of my absolute favorite things I've bought this fall. Clover Canyon, duh. I already told you to buy it here. If you haven't already, well, I just don't know what you're waiting for. You can get it at Saks, Net-A-Porter, etc., etc. It's comfortable and flattering, to boot - I mean, normally I don't expect comfort from something so mind-blowingly cool. 

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

2 comments:

  1. I recommend custom suits for it. Complements the style by constantly moisturizing the lips during the cold season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello there! It was so nice to visit this personal blog and especially to read this article. Also I can't wait to ask you one thing that I am curious about. What is your opinion about guest blogging?

    ReplyDelete

health and beauty