Friday, October 19, 2012

What We're Wearing

I was, of course, in a rush this morning and had no time to get ready - I tend to run late to work, almost daily, but today I was really pushing it - so I didn’t have any time to do my makeup. I did swipe some Napoleon Perdis powder onto the apples of my cheeks (and then I always swipe outwards toward my hair line to make it look natural). Pale, pasty and tired is not my best look. I am basically obsessed with this company and when they recently launched the Mosaic Flushing powder I had to have it. After applying, it truly gave me a 'healthy glow' (which now a days is promised by basically every brand/product but is often an overstatement). All of a sudden looked wide awake.... even though I wasn't.
$45

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton





I'm out for blood - oxblood, that is. Apologies, that was cheesy. But I don't care, because I love oxblood so I'm going to go ahead and wear all of my oxblood clothing at once. Yes, today is Friday, but it's also completely gray and rainy so I had to indulge my inner grunge. I thought the leather jacket and flannel shirt would do the trick. The foundation of this outfit is my favorite dress - it's the perfect silhouette with a nipped-in waist and flared skirt, plus a cutout back - from Thirteen Vintage. Here's to better weather this weekend - though I can't promise it will make me give up the grunge.

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor



No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty