Friday, October 5, 2012

What We're Wearing

Obsessed-obsessed-obsessed with Mally's Evercolor Poreless Face Defender. After I finished my makeup this morning, I used the round sponge (it comes with the sponge) to pat it on all over my face (good tip: I use the round corners of the sponge to get the sides on my nose and around my eyes, and always pat, don't rub). Not only does using this make me positive that my make up isn’t going anywhere (thankfully, as today is so hot-ish - ummm, October, are you kidding?). But my favorite aspect is that it makes my pores basically invisible!

$40

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton




I know what you’re thinking: “Really, Astor, a phone-in-the-mirror picture for the weekly What We’re Wearing post? How lazy are you?” Well, let me inform you, queen of time management, my job has recently moved leaving me with a commute that starts at 6:15am, so until I gather my bearings (or convince my father that this situation is simply not feasible and he must support me until I find a new situation), you get a mirror shot. Today my outfit revolves around this amazing brocade belt that I inherited from my mother recently. She didn’t even know what a gem she was sitting on – in fact, she didn’t even know how huge baroque and brocade are right now. I instantly got her some help and then took this beaut off her hands – with its swirled and curled gold buckle, it’s enough to reinvent even the simplest dress, which is why it’s a lifesaver on days like today when all I can think of is a simply navy dress. 

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor


No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty