Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Shopping Goodness

I don't know about you, but I'm in the mood to shop. Okay, I do know about you, if you weren't always in the mood to shop you wouldn't be here reading this. So, I thought it only fair that I tell you where you should be doing that if you happen to be in the New York area. These are some sales and events I'll be checking out, anyway.

Rent the Runway

(Image and info via Sample Sally)

I'm not Rent The Runway's biggest fan - I think they could be a lot more fashion-focused and I'm still not actually sold on the renting idea when you could hunt some sale racks and own something for not too much more money. Therefore, it's only when they have a sample sale - read: you don't have to give anything back, for once - that I pay attention. Sample Sally didn't exactly give this one rave reviews, and I won't be hunting for Halston Heritage, trust - but hey, I'm willing to dig for some 90% off Tibi, why not?


Anna Dello Russo x H&M

(Image and info via RackedNY)

There might not be tons to lust after in Anna Dello Russo's collection for H&M, but how could you not check it out? She is a true fashion alien - all things crazy and all things amazing - and it wouldn't hurt your look to add a little of her opulence with a snake cuff or baroque-detailed bag. These are the five locations RackedNY reports will have the collection in NY: 

· 640 Fifth Avenue at 51st Street
· 435 Seventh Avenue at 34th Street
· 731 Lexington Avenue at 59th Street
· 515 Broadway at Spring Street
· 1328 Broadway at 34th Street


Free People

There's nothing better than a sample sale on a cool but lower-priced brand because that means the sale prices will be prrretty damn cheap. (Okay, there is something better: a sample sale on an amazing, high end brand where the prices hit rock bottom. But, we work with what we have.) From October 9th to 11th, 10AM to 7PM, Clothingline (261 West 36th Street between Sixth and Seventh Avenues), will be offering up Free People at slashed prices. (via Manhattan Users Guide)


Happy shopping!

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

1 comment:

  1. They have really good offers. I had been working for the technology industry and I am quite concerned if they have epos software. This is to avoid the problems on purchasing.

    ReplyDelete

health and beauty