Friday, October 26, 2012

What We're Wearing

Today I am wearing Pacifica's Color Quench Lip Tint in Blood Orange. Every time the weather changes I get chapped lips, which is a huge pet peeve of mine. I have been in the process of trying to find something that heals my lips but isn't a skier's chapstick. This is the perfect product for moisture and leaves a lightly tinted sheen of color.


$9

Perfectly Glossed (And moisturized - and tinted) Kisses,

Sutton




It might not be that sunny but I’m wearing my heart-shaped sunglasses from 80's Purple anyway, clouds be damned. They’re too cute to hide in my bag. Heart-shaped shades are a cheeky way to finish a tougher look – keeping it feminine – but I especially love these because they remind me of my favorite movie ever, True Romance. Here, they’re lending their sweetness to my vintage biker jacket, Eddie Borgo necklace, Markus Lupfer sweater, Asos skirt, Alexander Wang bag and I-don’t-remember boots.


Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are in a beautiful park too

    ReplyDelete

health and beauty