Thursday, September 5, 2013

Color Me Monthly

image

I just received my first Color Me Monthly nail polish subscription box.I am OBSESSED! This is hands-down the shiniest polish I have ever used. I didn’t even apply a topcoat, which is unheard of for me. It has great coverage and wasn’t streaky. Not to mention, it lasted forever before chipping.


image

Every month they send one nail polish in a surprise color! How do they chose just one color per month you ask? “Current season and fashion/color trends are the biggest factors when choosing our colors” they answer. At only $7 a month, how could you not buy this?


image


Need to know:
-$7 monthly, $40 for 6 months, or $75 for a year.
-Non-toxic and carcinogen-free.
-Eco-Friendly.
-Never tested on animals.
-Made in the USA.
-Ships free.


Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty