Friday, September 6, 2013

What We're Wearing: August 23rd, 2013

image



Today I'm wearing emerginC Blemish Control Drying Lotion. This humid weather is causing some upsetting breakouts that I need to zap quickly! I applied it this morning, with zinc oxide, sulfur, camphor, and salicylic acid I know my skin will be back to perfect quickly! Bonus - it's doesn't include parabens, artificial colors or fragrances, but the best part is that it's tinted so I don't need to wear makeup over it!

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton



Yes, I am embracing the crop top trend! But I'm doing it with class necessary modesty. I've covered my leopard-print, $7 Buffalo Exchange find with an Alexander Wang vest (scored at the last sample sale, how timely a coincidence as I am attending the Wang sale today - brings tears to my eyes!). Rounded out the sort of edgy PR girl look with my pleated leather skirt, gold brocade-patterned Doc Martens and my Olympia Le Tan-inspired book clutch from Etsy.



image

image



Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty