Monday, September 9, 2013

What We're Wearing September 6th 2013




Today I'm wearing Rosebud Perfume Co.'s Rose Salve. Honestly, has anyone gotten through life never having tried this? I love the vintage-looking tin and sweet flavor, and this salve had to be one of the first beauty products I owned as a little girl. Eww, no, not THIS actual one that I'm currently using. I said a vintage-looking tin, not literally vintage! I always have this tin in my bag and I even added a little bling to the cap. It can be used for lips, face, cuticles, elbows, knees, minor burns, irritated skin, dryness. I basically use it everywhere for everything. Today, I'm wearing just this salve on my lips, but I will often apply it over lipstick to keep my lips silky soft.



Perfectly Glossed Kisses,


Sutton




Keeping it simple in an Equipment shirtdress. Trying to channel the effortless Parisian look. And it’s the perfect opportunity to focus on my new ring, a Tungsten band from Modern Design.I love looking to other sources, less expected ones for accessories. I have my stores, my websites, my vintage shops that I turn to. Modern Design specializes in sleek, minimalist designs you can treasure forever, like wedding bands or simple rings you can wear everyday. Mine is actually a men’s style, made from carbide for a black finish and etched with a pyramid stud texture. It’s just a little rock chic but so understated. I can wear it everyday forever. The prices on Modern Design are great for something you’ll wear forever, too. $90 and up a bit, not extravagant but the sign of a classic and timeless accessory. And the band styles are so good for stacking - I can wear it alone or layer it up for an on-trend ring party.

image

image

image



Handbags and Hugs,

Astor


* Sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty