Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lullubee Craft of the Month Club

image

There is nothing I like more than crafting. Anytime I'm bored I pull out my giant box of crafts and look for something to entertain me. Unfortunately that doesn't always work - I need some variety in my life. Which is why I am head over heels in love with Lullubee.

 
image

For $34 they send you a craft in the mail and everything you need to create it - supplies, crafting techniques and detailed instructions, so even if the craft is new to you, you will still be able to perfect it.


image

This month I received my first box and created an adorable (if I do say so myself) mini teddy bear. I laid out all of my materials and got to work.


image

Once finished, I could not stop admiring my handy work. Honestly, how cute is she!?!


image

The craft of the month club sends you a surprise craft but if you already have a specific passion you can choose the teddy bear craft of the month, doll and puppet craft of the month, or the needle felting craft of the month.

 
Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty