Friday, September 13, 2013

What We're Wearing September 13th, 2013


Today I'm wearing Benefit's Body Balm - Bathina 'Take A Picture It Lasts Longer...'. The warm weather is not completely gone yet, sweaters and jeans haven't yet replaced my skirts and tanks - my skin is still showing and needs to look amazing. This balm leaves my legs and arms silky, moisturized, and with a hint of glimmer. It leaves my skin with a little sheen, but doesn't look glittery. Middle School dance much? Just use the 'puff' to apply this balm all over! I apply body cream right after I get out of the shower for better absorption. Then I wash my hands before applying hair products or makeup. A major bonus of this product is that you're applying the balm with their puff- it doesn't get on your hands, so no need to wash them after applying it!


Perfectly Glossed Kisses,


Sutton




I may have my closet still full of summer clothes (that I've grown quite tired of for this year, frankly), but I do have this Suno jacket out as I scored it at the Opening Ceremony sample sale when the weather was already warming. I was thrilled to pieces when the temperature got low enough to wear it. The pattern is so quintessentially Suno, and the back is cut with this kick pleat that gives it a dramatic silhouette. Plus it's soft and lightweight and basically feels like it was spun by angels that have a Masters degree in textiles. To play it down a bit, I paired it with boyfriend jeans and my Miu Miu slippers, and the Zara crop top I ran out and bought after seeing the 16th show this week featuring the midriff-baring style. And I topped it off with my Erickson Beamon Rocks necklace, as I have been doing with basically every outfit lately. Sorry I'm not sorry.




 (Here I am, sadly pondering the existence of this mailbox.)

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty