Monday, September 9, 2013

What We're Wearing August 30, 2013








image



Today I’m wearing Givenchy’s Magic Lip Gloss. I am totally in love. Clear in the bottle but changes to a subtle tint once applied. This magic gloss leaves your lips with a more intensified color… yet still completely natural looking.



I'm a big fan of the classic white button-down shirt with its collar framing an insane statement necklace. I was in need of both. And both arrived on the same night. I surprisingly found the "perfect" white shirt (after trying approximately 1,376) on Victoria's Secret and ordered it. It happened to arrived Wednesday night, which was also the night I attended the magical Erickson Beamon Rocks preview and came home with one of the most drool-worthy statement necklaces I've ever laid eyes on. White shirt, meet statement necklace. Statement necklace, meet white shirt. I added a neon lace skirt from Romeo & Juliet, toughened it with my H by Hudson boots, and boom, my outfit was built around my neckwear.






imageimage


Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty