Monday, September 9, 2013

SOF Scoop: Cara of maskCARA

I am obsessed with Maskcara - a blog filled with all things beauty! I know, it is not surprising why love this blog. As a makeup artist, she makes beauty fun and shows women how beautiful they really are, what’s not to love?

image


Sobbing On Fifth: What is one makeup product you can’t live without?
Cara: MAC Brun Eyeshadow (as an eyebrow filler or a perfect contouring eyeshadow)
SOF: What is your must have hair product?
Cara: WEN!
SOF: What fall makeup trend are you most excited to try?
Cara: Every fall I’m excited for new ways to do red lips. This fall I’ve seen a lot of dark reds that look gorgeous on most skin tones.

SOF: If you could only wear makeup from one company for the rest of your life - but had unlimited access to all of their products - what would it be?
Cara: Don’t make me choose just one! Okay, if I had to I’d probably choose YSL. Their foundations and lip colors are incredible!

SOF: What is the last thing you bought?
Cara: Marc Jacobs concealer pen. So far I’m loving it!

Sutton & Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty