Thursday, September 12, 2013

Heidi Gardner SS14

From whimsical head pieces to sinister shark teeth rings, Heidi Gardner covers all aspects of statement-making jewelry. Her show, at the Highline Loft last night showcased her designs on models who stood against a white wall. The blank backdrop and nude bodysuits really enabled her jewelry to pop. I loved the sea creature theme, featuring jewelry in the form of sea urchins, sting rays, shark teeth and sea horses. Below, you can check out some of my favorite pieces. 

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton
























Astor here, your resident lover of the-edgier-the-better jewelry. I love Heidi Gardner. The last collection presentation I attended was full of body part-inspired pieces, this time, it's a directional take on the sea. Sea creatures make striking, life-like subjects for accessories, and Heidi Gardner's dark and twisty take was fresh, new and unique. Also, if I don't obtain that shark-tooth necklace, I will surely perish.

Handbags and Hugs, 

Astor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty