Friday, September 27, 2013

What We're Wearing September 27th, 2013


This week has been crazy - my schedule has been packed with events, dinners and parties, plus getting up at the crack of dawn to meet my trainer at the gym. I am exhausted! So, I am obviously, slathering on the eye cream to make up for my lack of sleep. This week I had to whip out emerginC's Lighten-Up Under-Eye Circle Fighter. The super potent and ingredients cause my dark circles to disappear. It has topical lighteners and skin strengtheners to really make a difference. I knew it was a must-have after using it once and seeing an immediately drastic difference. Now I am totally ready for more late nights!


Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton




I found this A-FREAKING-MAZING skirt at the Opening Ceremony sample sale, it's Rodarte for Opening Ceremony and it has a FURNITURE PRINT, y'all. It was very Mary-Katrantzou-first-collection to me. And I love the drama of its length made effortlessly wearable by its high front slits. I had to tailor it to be about three feet shorter - which I did by myself, woot! I'm sure it'll fall apart soon and I'll have to take it to a professional, but for now...I've been playing around with tops, either downplaying the print with a classic white top, or clashing it with something a bit different like this vintage Megadeath tee.





Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

2 comments:

health and beauty